Would you like to work in an international, growing family business with more than 25 years of experience in serving customers on global organic chemistry market?
Become a part of Georganics.
We are actively engaged in custom synthesis to meet the requirements of our customers desired target molecules. Areas of particular expertise lie in the synthesis of benzothiazoles, benzimidazoles, furans, indoles, isocyanates, isothiocyanates, thiophene derivatives, phosphorus compounds, pyridines, and other heteroaromatic compounds. However, research on new compounds is performed on a daily basis.
From time to time we have to recruit new employees for positions in sales administration, accounts, technical services, warehousing or quality control. We are also looking for experienced organic chemists for our custom synthesis, fine chemical production and research and development division. In such cases, we will advertise these vacancies here.
Essential candidate qualities for organic chemists:
– Relevant degree in Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry (or related) with industrial working experience in organic synthesis is essential.
– A PhD in Organic Chemistry would also be advantageous to your application.
– You should have an interest in science and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– You should be able to demonstrate a high level of knowledge (theoretical and practical) of modern synthetic methods.
– Ability to work independently, and to present analytical results and conclusions.
– Designs, follows and reviews protocols, scientific methods, and departmental procedures.
– Identify, evaluate and implement new technologies to increase efficiencies and develop solutions for technical challenges.
– Collaborate with a variety of research, project and operational colleagues to define project milestones and deliverables.
– Ensure projects are delivered to the agreed schedule and within the required specifications.
– Write and review technical documents such as SOPs, protocols, reports and presentations.
– Capable of meeting tight timeline.
– Good communication and presentational skills.
We currently don’t have any positions available.
Interested applicants should send their CV and a covering letter to email@example.com